Bathroom renovation with before and after pictures and a timelapse video shot on GoPro Hero
Posted on 19 Feb 2019
Shower room renovation – before and after pictures
Urban Plumbers have just completed a shower room renovation in Crystal Palace, London. Below you can see before and after pictures.
What do you think of the result? Leave your comment below!
Bathroom renovation scope:
- demolitions and removal of existing suite
- leveling to walls and floor
- fake partition wall to conceal cistern and create flush mirrored joinery above the sink. This allow allowed for recessed storage in shower area
- full rewire: spotlights, move light switch to outside, new shaver socket, new in line extractor fan, extractor fan isolator switch
- new raised wet room. This had to be done due to the fact that it was not possible to make alternation to existing waste pipe for shower and it had to be located above the floor level
- frameless glass for raised wet room
- plumbing: new shower head, shower valve, basin with wall mounted taps, heated towel rail, wall hung WC with concealed cistern
- full tiling to walls and floor
- plastering and decorating to ceiling
- new fitted joinery with mirrored doors
Bathroom installation time lapse video
If you are interested how a renovation like this is done you can watch a short time lapse video below. Please let me know your views about this video on YouTube comments section or comment on this page below. This video shows over 2 weeks of work in slightly over 3 minutes.