Do you need a new high efficiency condensing boiler supplied and fitted? Are you looking for local & cost effective boiler installation engineer?
Your New High Efficiency Gas Boiler supplied and fitted including power flush from just £1,299
Quality Boiler Installation - Local Gas Safe engineer with 15 years of experience in boiler and central heating installation work
Value For Money - No big companies with large overheads. Save time and money with our cost effective installation
Piece of Mind - Hundreds of satisfied clients in London. Read my reviews here here
Long Warranties - All work comes with 24 months workmanship warranty plus boilers that I supply and fit come with up to 10 years manufacturers warranty
Types of condensing boilers I supply and install:
- combination boilers
- multipoint water heaters
- system boilers and unvented cylinders
- conventional heat only boilers
- vented cylinders – direct (electric)
- unvented direct cylinders (electric)
New High Efficiency Gas Boiler supply and installation service process:
- Contact me with your requirements through contact section on this web site or call me to book free boiler quote appointment. It is also possible to obtain an estimate based on pictures supplied by you.
- I will prepare detailed quote for your new installation based on your requiremts
- Site visit may be required to confirm suitability of new installation.
- Once site conditions are confirmed a fixed price quote and terms and conditions will be sent to you for acceptance.
- Once price and T&C are accepted a deposit is required prior to installation start. This will depend on type of installation
- Once installation is completed you will get a final invoice on 7 days terms to make sure you are happy with new installation and there is no snagging to attend.
Boiler manufacturers I work with:
As a general rule I can install any boiler of your choice but I tend to stick to the following manufacturers:
- Intergas – this is my preferred manufacturers when it comes to boiler design and reliability. Those boilers have fewer parts that can fail due to the design of it’s heat exchanger. They are very easy to repair and maintain. Quality wise in my opinion they have very little competition. As far as I can tell this is they only boiler on the market that will still supply you with hot water even if your central heating has no pressure. Great for landlords in case there is a leak in the system, your tenants will still have hot water.
- Ideal – great value for money boilers that have taken large share of the market with introduction of Ideal Logic and Ideal independent combi boilers. I like those as a budget option for their reliability, cost and relative ease of installation. Ideal logic is currently one of the most popular mid range combination boilers on the market. I am a registered Ideal installer
- Vaillant – very well known German brand of boilers. I am a registered Vaillant installers and can offer extended warranty of up to 10 years on Vaillant boilers. I rate those boiler on similar lever to Ideal boilers when it comes to reliability. They do however command a higher price tag. Vaillant boilers come in many models starting with EcoFit pure and Pro models as starting models and going to Plus and Exclusive as top of the range models
- Worcester Bosch – good boilers with proven reliability and great after sales customer service.
- Baxi – good British made and designed boilers at very reasonable prices backed by good customer support. Very popular with landlords and budget conscious customers. Good range of extended warranties. I am a registered as Baxi installer.
Get in touch now to get your free boiler supply and installation quote or if you have any questions regarding your new boiler installation.