Worcester Greenstar Classic CDi error code EA
Posted on 22 Aug 2017
If your Worcester Bosch boiler is showing error code EA in very cold weather it is most likely that your condensation pipe is frozen outside. Pour hot water over the pipe and reset the boiler (Or turn it off and on at the spur switch). If possible put some pipe insulation on condensate pipework. Condensate pipework will be in white, grey or black plastic and around 21mm or 35mm in size.
If your Worcester Greenstar boiler suffers from EA errors and you need it repaired please contact me through contact section on this web site.
This Worcester Greenstar CDi classic was suffering from error code EA. According to Worcester manual EA error code means: ‘no flame detected’. Reasons for no flame detected EA error code can be following:
- no gas supplied to the boiler – ECV on the gas meter turned off, no credit on prepaid meter, isolating valve on gas supply to the boiler turned off
- gas supply pressure incorrect
- power supply defective, problems with earthing
- ignition electrode and lead faulty
- ionisation electrode and lead faulty
- flue duct problems, wrong CO2 levels
Our boiler during repair and diagnostics showing EA error code below:
Problem with this Worcester Bosch CDi system boiler got quickly resolved. Boiler working correctly below.